formerly Akeret haBayit in Training

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Food,Food,Cooking!

We have come up with a system in our house where each member(what a wonderful thing to belong somewhere) cooks on certain days. Mondays, Thursdays, and often Fridays are my days. Last week was our first week with this new system. On Monday I made Sue Gregg's "Good Shepherds Pie", which was alot of fun to make. More of a group thing. Then I made an unwise decision and made dinner rolls too, which weren't ready on time because I didn't calculate the time.And then today we found that that about 2/3 of them had mold because they weren't stored well. On Thursday I made Noodles and tiny meatballs with a garlic butter sauce. That was pretty good and filling. Friday I made Puerto Rican style fried chicken , rice and beans, and of course the Challot.




I am so happy with this new arrangment because I think it's a great way to learn how to cook and try different things, with some of Mom's help too.Well, I wish all young ladies out there good cooking and Shalom!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your presence. Feel free to share your opinions and perspectives in good spirit! :)