formerly Akeret haBayit in Training

Monday, June 15, 2009

Sharing

There are some great posts I have read lately, and I would like to share them with you. Just click on any of the links you are interested in. They are great posts that I agree with, and could not have possibly written or expressed better myself.

A Tribute to Helen
Yes,I know, but How?
Today I am a Big Sister
Beautiful Words(my mom)
He knows me, but He loves me Anyway
The Beginning of a Story
Just some music-
Live Performance-Jonny Diaz
Hope you enjoy! There are many posts I am going to write, so keep coming back!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, thank you! That was sweet to put me on there. I'll have to check out the other links!

    Seren-a-tea :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your presence. Feel free to share your opinions and perspectives in good spirit! :)