formerly Akeret haBayit in Training

Thursday, November 19, 2009

A Favor

Some of you may remember the poll I have up now being up before. Why is it up again? Because I deleted the answers to the last one accidentally. And I would like to know again! This time to act upon it. So please vote.
Also, I had a poll up about whether I should start an Akeret haBayit in Training club. Few people responded to that, but I got one no, two yesses ( a new word!lol), and a "What is that?". Starting this club is something I feel led to do... eventually. But I just wanted to see the response. I won't go into details about what I envision for the club, but just think of something like Feelin' Feminine (a lovely website!), except focused on homaking, helping moms, and trying to become a Prov.31 woman, business and all. This is what I feel led in my spirit to do. When, I don't know, but if you would like to help me with starting this group, keep it in prayer! ;) That would be the most powerful thing you could do.
Well, that's all, so goodbye my dear readers, and thank you for your participation!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your presence. Feel free to share your opinions and perspectives in good spirit! :)