formerly Akeret haBayit in Training

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Purity Challenge Week 4 : Final Week

The final week of February's 2010 Choosing to Wait Purity Challenge. I did not put an exclamation mark because it is sad for me. But, luckily, Lexi has decided to keep it going , though in a less frequent more freestyle way. I have really enjoyed this challenge, especially because once I have a purpose for writing, it is so much easier to write.This week's theme is:
How are you going to take a stand and share the truth about purity in your school, youth group, or with your friends? What will you do to keep purity going in this generation and the ones after?
1st Question : I am going to take a stand by sharing what I believe without hesitation, live a life of purity, because actions speak louder than words. I am going to do this with whomever I can- family, friends, and acquaintances, b'ezrat HaShem (with G-D's help!) . I have succeeded in this thus far, but not to a large extent. I think I am yet to be tested in this area, if I am weak.

2nd Question : I will spread the word, set a standard in my future family, write letters to my daughters, granddaughters, and great granddaughters, and keep a testimony.

Here are some closing links and music for my final purity post:

I Haven't Met You Yet by Stacy McDonald

His Love : Lexi's Mom's guest post for Week 4 of the Purity Challenge

Praise You by Out of Eden


Dear Future Husband,
Even though I have (supposedly) never met you, I love you. If I didn't love you, I wouldn't be trying , with G-D's help, to save myself physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually for you. I know you are going to be an incredible man of G-D, and I pray you are saving yourself for me too. I have not always had this commitment to purity, put G-D is merciful and powerful, and greater than our mistakes. May G-D bless you and I, keep you and I , and make His face to shine upon you and I, everyday that we walk close and closer to Him, and to each other.
yours truly,
Your future Bride

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your presence. Feel free to share your opinions and perspectives in good spirit! :)