formerly Akeret haBayit in Training

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Short Answers Feb.23


How do they make soda?
Soda? or pop?
Soda
Ok. Um, they make soda out of caffeine and flavoring and ice

Why isn't cake and candy good for you?

Because they have sugar in them? Did I get that one right? Don't write that!

Why are fruit and vegetables good for you?

Because they have no sugar or caffine

Which do you eat more of, fruit and veggies, or cakes and candies?Be honest now!

Um... mostly meat.
I am not asking about meat. Repeats question.

I do now know.I usually eat burgers

Where is sugar from?
They make it in a factory

Is salt like sugar?
No, not at all.

Click on the Short Answer buttons on the sidebar to find out how to join.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your presence. Feel free to share your opinions and perspectives in good spirit! :)