formerly Akeret haBayit in Training

Monday, February 15, 2010

A Young Maiden's Daybook Feb.15

Link on sidebar


Today… Monday, February 15 2010 / Rosh Chodesh Adar 1
 Outside my window… White snow, white sky, and preparing 1-4 inches of that white stuff ;)
 I am thinking… How good my cousins purse smells.

 I am thankful for… My sanity
I am wearing… My cherry pajama pants, my black undershirt with red shirt on top.
I am reading… Around the World in 80 Days by Jules Verne
I am creating…This post.
One of my favorite things… Right now, eye drops. (find out why later in this post)
For education this week… School, studies, school and studies.
A keeper at home skill I am using/learning … None- just like last week.
A spiritual lesson I’m learning…Not taking offense.
A godly character trait I plan to work on… Selflessness
Scripture I am meditating… G-d is love ....
I am praying for… Healing, and my aunt.
For the rest of the week… Getting better, spending time with family.
A picture I’d like to share…


I was on the bed "hanging " with my brother and decided to take a few shots. He couldn't smile right,so burst out laughing. ;)
So, I have Bell's Palsy right now. Late last week my right side was paralysed and since then I've had most of the symptoms described in the link. We don't know how long it will last- days, weeks, months, or years. But please pray for healing and that I will be able to treat it properly. We know what it is because last night I was very ill and my dear mother took me to the hospital emergency room. We don't know what's caused it, but we know how to start treating it- eye drops at night, and any bacteria fighting herbs, because it could be viral.
Anyhow, my prayers for blessing, peace and joy to my readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your presence. Feel free to share your opinions and perspectives in good spirit! :)