formerly Akeret haBayit in Training

Sunday, March 21, 2010

But Before...

 I should probably be sleeping, and I know I'm tired enough, but I'm not ready yet.  I was looking on my Flickr (visit my photography blog-site!!) and uploaded my photos of the day. Before that I was doing a fun tag on my literature blog. Check it out ;) Before that I was posting on my photography blog, and before that I was at my grandmother's house and saw her new cat, Tux- he's adorable, you are super sure to see pictures on my photog blog soon! Before that I went to the park with my mom (see photog blog) and before that I was tending to my room.
This week is going to be crazy. Why? You probably don't want to know, but I'll tell you ;)
  • Pesach Cleaning and preparation!!!! My room is first for me- hopefully ;)
  • School! of course ;)
  • A shoot tomorrow, (Ah!!! I should get to bed!) but I will most likely have to cancel because of the rain. Yes, it's supposed to rain,just because its Monday :(
  • If not Monday, a shoot on Wednesday or Thursday.
  • Editing and etc.
  • Managing my accounts and other business stuff
  • And that's it!
Once all the Passover craziness and lovliness is over, there are some things I want to straighten out, schedule and otherwise. I have so many great ideas and projects to work on, plus PSSA's in April! I'm not nervous...yet. :) Spring break is from next Wednesday until the Monday after, but I will have to use some of that time for school, because of taking off on the first and last day of Pesach.

Well, I have to go, but I wish you all a magnificent week! Besides the business, I will enjoy myself, I'm sure. Work is hard, but refreshing after winter. Oh my, and the garden season is fast approaching!
 I enjoyed this ramble- hope you did too- getting a little peek into my life ;)

Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your presence. Feel free to share your opinions and perspectives in good spirit! :)