formerly Akeret haBayit in Training

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

A Young Maiden's Daybook March 1 (I mean 2)


Today… Tuesday, March 2, 2010 / Adar 16 5770
Outside my window… Cloudy, melting snow, and cold. Though warmer than last month- hello March!
I am thinking… About how sweet and innocent little children are supposed to be ;)
I am thankful for… My body and health
I am wearing… My jean skirt , gray undershirt and red overshirt.
I am reading… I Thought it was just Me (but it isn't): Telling the truth about Perfectionism , Inadequacy and Power by Brene Brown
 
I am creating… I finished my collage. My collage, still.
One of my favorite things… Earphones
For education this week… Hopefully, today I will complete a 5 page research paper, and stay caught up.
A keeper at home skill I am using/learning … Dust accumulates fast ;)
A spiritual lesson I’m learning… That it doesn't matter what I feel. Fact. Faith. Feeling.
A godly character trait I plan to work on… Patience.
Scripture I am meditating… Shema Yisrael, Adonai Eloheinu, Adonai Echad....
I am praying for… My health, my family, my studies.
For the rest of the week… No Short Answers today, refreshing my business, client meeting on Thursday
A picture I’d like to share…
I have been meaning to get back to practicing my piano, but...cyber school. This summer though, I hope to devote a lot of time to the things that have been left at the side of the road WAY way back there. ;) For my senior year, I am not going to be in cyber school, because I only have two credits to complete. So , b'ezrat HaShem (with G-d's help) , I will be able to complete those credits, read a lot, pursue my music, writing, photography, and learn a lot of homemaking skills. :)
Oh, yeah, and this is late :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your presence. Feel free to share your opinions and perspectives in good spirit! :)