formerly Akeret haBayit in Training

Monday, March 8, 2010

A Young Maiden's Daybook March 8

 Link on Sidebar

Today… Monday, March 8, 2010/ Adar 22, 5770
Outside my window… The sky is a vibrant blue, the sun is shining, the air is sparkling, and the first patch of our common March flower, snowdrops!!! They smell so good- it is refreshing....

I am thinking… Well, now I am thinking of the flowers, but before I was thinking of why my google search engine is not in English, no matter how many times I change it.
I am thankful for… The transition of seasons- may be all transition smoothly...

I am wearing… A light blue skirt, appropriate with the weather, and my black shirt.Oh, and a smile :)
I am reading… If you keep up with my photos of the day on my photog blog, you'll know I just finished reading "The Great Gatsby" by F.Scott Fitzgerald.


I am creating… Photos in my mind ;)
One of my favorite things… A breeze

For education this week… A calm week of studies, b'ezrat HaShem, and reading.
A keeper at home skill I am using/learning … Discipline- can't run a home without it.
A spiritual lesson I’m learning… Not to rely on emotions.
A godly character trait I plan to work on… Self Control
Scripture I am meditating on…
"Thus every man and woman of the people of Isra'el whose heart impelled him to contribute to any of the work ADONAI had ordered through Moshe brought it to ADONAI as a voluntary offering", Parashah Vayak'hel, Exodus 35:29

I am praying for… there are so many things to pray for...
For the rest of the week… The usual, and preparing for shoots next Sunday and Monday.
A picture I’d like to share… Leo is half human, he'd say, if he could talk.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your presence. Feel free to share your opinions and perspectives in good spirit! :)