formerly Akeret haBayit in Training

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Ephesians 3:12-19 & I Need You to Love Me

"In union with Him, through His  faithfulness, we have boldness and confidence when we approach G-D..For this reason,I fall on my knees before the Father...I pray that from the treasures of His glory he will empower you with inner strength by His Spirit, so that the Messiah may live in your hearts through your trusting.Also I pray that you will be rooted and founded in love, so that you, with all G-D's people, will be given strength to grasp the breadth, length, height and depth of the Messiah's love, yes, to know it, even though it is beyond all knowing, so that you will be filled with all the fullness of G-D."


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your presence. Feel free to share your opinions and perspectives in good spirit! :)