formerly Akeret haBayit in Training

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

More awards..I never thought I'd see the day :)

Here are the rules:
1. Thank the person who nominated you and link to their blog.
2. Copy the award and paste it to your blog.
3. Tell us seven interesting facts about you.
4. Pass the award to around fifteen wonderful bloggers you've discovered.
5. Contact your nominations and let them know they've won.

Katherine Sophia has awarded me the Beautiful Blogger Award :D  She is too kind! Thank you Katherine S! I have already received this award, but not with these rules. But, since I have already recieved it, I won't award anyone, because I already did that. Here we go!

  1. Its hard to think of seven interesting things about myself. 
  2. I have a very wobbly desk and bookshelf.
  3. I have been sitting here for 2-3 minutes trying to think of my third interesting thing.
  4. I'm hungry. I didn't eat breakfast because I had Live lessons to attend.
  5. I don't have a favorite color.
  6. I really like my English teacher.Shes funny. Hee hee.
  7. I LOVE humor!! Its one of my favorite things, and something I work to obtain. :D
Finally! Done! Hopefully at least one of those things were interesting. ;)


Katherine Sophia also kindly awarded me the Encouraging Blogger Award :) (Thank you so much!)

I award...
Loca Chica
Amber at Taking Life one step at a time
Emily Shae at Thoughts of a Small Town Girl

And last but not least, she (Katherine Sophia) also awarded me the...

My faithful commenter's are.....
Ironically enough, Katherine Sophia herself. She definitely deserved this award!
Emily Shae at Thoughts of a Small Town Girl
Kate from A Tent for the Sun
Loca Chica

Everyone has been receiving so many awards lately- I know its hard to keep up with it sometimes! And that's ok- you can always come back to it.






4 comments:

  1. My, oh, my, Katherine! Thank you so very much. :) I'll get on it right now...knowing me I'll get sidetracked!

    Oh, I hope you can write for the June issue, too! Can't wait.

    Blessings,
    Emily

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right back at you girly.

    I awarded you: http://writingsofasmalltowngirl.blogspot.com/2010/05/golly-mrs-mollymore-awards-yehaw.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Katherine! I'm honored you thought of me. = )
    Blessings,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your presence. Feel free to share your opinions and perspectives in good spirit! :)