formerly Akeret haBayit in Training

Monday, May 3, 2010

A Young Maiden's Daybook May 3


Today… Monday, April- ah! May 3, 2010, Iyar 18, 5770
Outside my window… Hazy, humid, hot, and windy.
I am thinking… how hot I am. and was. last night. and how i like typing in lowercase letters.how not deep this is. how weird it is....
I am thankful for… Israel national radio-  sidebar link.
I am wearing… black mid-calf length black skirt with flowers, and purple shirt with lighter purple undershirt.

I am reading… nada, zilch- oh, "The Christian's Secret to a Happy Life". Heehee
I am creating… does editing pictures count?....
One of my favorite things…editing photos...

For education this week… only 25 days or less till school's out!!!!!!
A keeper at home skill I am using/learning … I will be learning to STICK to a schedule.

A spiritual lesson I’m learning… humility..yeah, it takes a while...
A godly character trait I plan to work on… forgiveness... 
I am praying for… my family
A picture I’d like to share…


My lovely momma. Visit her at Grace and Space.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your presence. Feel free to share your opinions and perspectives in good spirit! :)