formerly Akeret haBayit in Training

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

It's been too long...

since I've written! At all! Except for an essay on Beowulf, in my diary so I can complete it by my birthday, and in my mind. ;)

As is customary, I must present to my dear neglected readers at least 3 good excuses, which when thought about, are not good at all, which is tradition as well. So to proceed....

Well, I've entered Senior year! WOOHOO! I'm taking English, Geometry, Psychology, Journalism, Geography Society, Web Design, and I feel like I'm missing something. But you get it. :) So because I am enrolled in a cyber charter school, and late in the year so far, I have to catch up. So I've been busy about that. Also I'm planning some other events and activities, which I'm sure you'll hear about later this year if you're at all interested.

I've also been spending a lot of time outside, enjoying the incredibly wonderful weather, and my insanely beautiful family. G-D has been lovely to me, as always and ever, and I'm just so full of joy, love, and happiness in this season. Of course I'm not without my struggles, fights, and failures, but I know that they don't define my life.

Because at the end of the day, we realize what's important, and its our victories, the love we give and share, and fulfilling our purpose-from doing schoolwork, to graduating, to ministering to others. I've talked before about putting life and things such as family, G-D, etc etc in a box, and not realizing how all the little things matter is putting life into a small small box. :)
"I believe the nicest and sweetest days are not those on which anything very splendid or wonderful or exciting happens, but just those that bring simple little pleasures, following one another softly, like pearls slipping off a string." L.M. Montgomery

Another thing I've been meditating (a word which here means what I think about when I should be going to bed) is how freeing and incredibly amazing it feels to just let go and let live, truly. Of situations, of the past, of boxes. To let G-D come in and heal, restore, and replace is incredibly beautiful .Surrender is beautiful. Difficult at times, but freeing. It allows you to be free to love. :)
Yes, you can tell I'm behind on my observations on becoming

I've been under the weather as well for awhile now, so I've been too sickly to write in my free time, except for now of course. :) But I do fully intend to be more consistent-especially since I am going to, b'ezrat HaShem, be so in all areas of my life, starting November. :)

At present I am beginning to not feel too well, so my brain is shutting down. I must bid you farewell, and hope that this post has blessed you. :)

P.S- Thanks to my new followers and whoever has checked out my interview at (of)HorseFeathers. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your presence. Feel free to share your opinions and perspectives in good spirit! :)