formerly Akeret haBayit in Training

Saturday, December 20, 2008

It's a long story , life (and this post)

Today I said to my Imma, "Mom, you've written three posts on your blog, and I've only written one!"
Now, you must understand that usually I am the one who posts more and more often, and she posts now and then. But I have been so busy with studies, chores, and all the little loose ends and extras that come with every day. Well, since my last post the Beit Ha Shalom evacuation in Hevron took place, and my prayers for Yisrael have increased. HaShem has also been teaching me many lessons every day in humility,love, patience, kindness, and love, and of course may other things.How great is His love for us to teach us and show us.
" Me chamocha ba'elim Adonai,mechamocha,nedar bakodesh (Who is like You, O L-rd among the gods, who is like You, majestic in holiness)
So, to sum up what I've been doing all these weeks , I will give you one word- Busy

p.s- This post isn't so ling as I thought it would be, but hey, life(and posting) is not always what you expect.
p.s.s- (I do not know what life and posting have to do with each other, but there might be some connection.......)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your presence. Feel free to share your opinions and perspectives in good spirit! :)