formerly Akeret haBayit in Training

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Q&A

(I saw this on a friend's blog and wanted to try it for entertainment)
1. Do you like blue cheese? Uhhhh...No

2. Have you ever done something you regretted? Well, there was this one time...

3. Do you own a gun? No

4. What flavor of Kool Aid was your favorite? none. Koolaid is artificial and full of unhealthy preservatives.

5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? Yes. The last time I went to the doctors was..."Mom, when was the last time...?"

6. What do you think of hot dogs? Uh, right now, I'm not too fond of them.

7. Favorite Christmas movie? Fred Clause and Elf

8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Water or orange juice

9. Can you do push ups? Yeah, I'm kinda still working on the "more often" part,but...

10. Favorite hobby? Well,let me think. There's writing,reading,blogging,journaling,daydreaming...

11. Do you have A.D.D.? No, Hashem forbid.

12. What's one trait you hate about yourself? Let's just say I wish I was perfect....ahhh,

13. Middle name? I'd rather not say...

14. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment? 1-My cousin should be in bed.2-I should be in bed.3-Why is my brother making so much noise????

15.drinks you regularly have? juice,juice,juice,juice,juice

16. Current hate right now? my yetzer hara

17. Favorite place to be? alone.Was that the question?

18. How did you bring in the New Year? Dancing,praying,reading,eating,talking.

19. A place would you like to go? Yisrael.

20. Name three people who will complete this. no,one,noone

21. Do you have slippers? Yes,with little froggies.My aunt bought them for me for Chanukkah.

22. What shirt are you wearing? white turtleneck

23. Do you like sleeping on satin? you tell me

24. Can you whistle? Yes.But it's annoying

25. Would you be a pirate? No. Too rambunctious.

26. What songs do you sing in the shower? Out of Eden

27. Favorite girl's name(s)? Lily,Emma,Susan,

28. What's in your pocket right now?no pockets

29. Last thing that made you laugh?playing video games with my Dad and brother

30. Favorite bed sheets as a child? Barbie

31. Worst injury ever? Dog bite

32. Do you like where you live? Nooooooooooo NONONONONONONO

33. How many TVs do you have in your house? One

34. Who is your loudest friend? My brother

35. How many dogs do you have? Two

36. Does someone have a crush on you? Jo no se? (I don't know)

37. What is your favorite book? Is this a trick question?

38. What is your favorite candy? Is this another trick question.

39. Favorite Sports Team? I do not watch sports, so whatever is my Dad's favorite team.

40. What song do you want played at your funeral? Everything that has breath ,praise Adonai.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your presence. Feel free to share your opinions and perspectives in good spirit! :)