formerly Akeret haBayit in Training

Thursday, February 5, 2009

In a world, where tempatures are in the 20's...

... and colds lurk at every corner, and blasts of wind attempt to knock you over, there is one girl, who battles on. Yes, there is one girl who runs down hills of snow and ice, chasing dogs who will run to the neighbors yard everyday, sleeps with only one quilt, and doesn't wear sweaters in the cold house (at least not often). Yes, we know this girl. Her name is.....OK, enough of that! :)
Hi everyone. I thought I'd take a minute to jot down some things. So far, I have only been writing about everyday life things,except for my almost finished Purity series, and those posts are shorter than I would like them to be. So I have decided not to just rant so much any more but to really begin to post about the things that are important to me and that I am passionate about. Before I changed my template, I had a list of things I was going to write about, some of which I have written about, and some not yet. But I was thinking that if I was going to have a blog, I might as well try to really share with others what I have learned hoping it will help them. So there's my resolution, and I will, b'ezrat HaShem(with G-d's help) stick to it. Now, this doesn't mean there won't be any ranting, but just not as much. Well, Shalom and have a great afternoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your presence. Feel free to share your opinions and perspectives in good spirit! :)