formerly Akeret haBayit in Training

Sunday, May 10, 2009

My First



Today I had my first photoshoot! My client was very wonderful and photogenic. To check out the photos, go here. I also have another photoshoot scheduled in a few months of my Aunt who is expecting. I am excited. I have found that though my camera isn't totally "proffesional", I can still take amazing pictures if I follow the most imortant things-lighting,backround,and good subject position. Now, I do not know all that I need to know, but it is working out. I am so excited!
I will soon be posting pictures of our beautiful garden, which we have just completed. Herbs are our main produce. We hope to sell tomatoes and peppers.
Well, now I must go, though I love being in the blogiverse. Have you visited my Love for Literature corner? Check it out! It's on the sidebar.
Here's a photo to satisfy me. It is weird posting wihtout pictures.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your presence. Feel free to share your opinions and perspectives in good spirit! :)