formerly Akeret haBayit in Training

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Random Quiz

Lady Scribbles (sidebar) posted her results of this quiz on her blog, and so I did it and here are my
"I don't think they are accurate and I didn't like the questions and options" results.
It doesn't show my exact results for some reason. But anyway...

What Kind of Reader Are You?
Your Result: Dedicated Reader

You are always trying to find the time to get back to your book. You are convinced that the world would be a much better place if only everyone read more.

Literate Good Citizen

Obsessive-Compulsive Bookworm

Book Snob

Fad Reader

Non-Reader

What Kind of Reader Are You?
Quiz Created on GoToQuiz


Check out Lady Scribbles AWESOME!!!!! blog, where you can find reviews, reviews, and awesome book recommendations , all with her own sugar and spice.

1 comment:

  1. Aww you make me blush with your compliments. (: I'm sorry the questions weren't to your liking.I do admit some of the questions didn't have as many options as I would have liked.I should make up a book quiz it looks like fun.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your presence. Feel free to share your opinions and perspectives in good spirit! :)