formerly Akeret haBayit in Training

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Short and Late Answers Dec.23


What would you do if a flow of lava was coming your way?

I would run for my life (in a matter of fact tone).


Are cats and felines the same thing?

O' Course! Felines are cats (in a matter of fact tone).


Do you remember when you were a baby?

Ummm... a little bit.


What do you remember?

I remember that I was always asleep.(un-sure-ish tone)


Should we treat animals just like food or like we treat our pets?

Like we treat our pets! ... But not a pet lion, it will eat you! (laughs)


How many meals do you eat in a year?

Umm, that's a hard question. But you eat mostly 3 meals a year, but you eat mostly 3 meals everyday.

Today , as a little extra, she decided to ask me a question, just to mix it up.


Why did you call at this time of night? (8pm)

Me : *laughs*


How do you like the highlights? Please let me know ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your presence. Feel free to share your opinions and perspectives in good spirit! :)