formerly Akeret haBayit in Training

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Short Answers Dec.8

Sorry this is a little late in the day! It's my first one! We had unexpected guests. Many of you may be familiar with my cousin Angelique. She's been mentioned on this blog MANY times. She is 7, and wanted to do Short Answers. Now for this weeks questions. The first question I just wanted to add since she is new.Here we go. These are her answers.


Would you like to introduce yourself?
Ummm, ok....
What do you want to say?
Hello


How old is the earth?Take a guess.
A thousand
A thousand what?
A thousand years old.


What does superflous mean?
I don't know!
Guess
I think it means uhh....I think that means that, I don't know!


Where does the wind come from?
The world circles around the sun so the wind comes from the air.. wind comes from the earth cause it comes in through it.


If you had a country, what would be the name of its capital?
If I had a country, mine would be an A
What?
Mine would be an A
*Explains question, twice..."Not the capital letter...."*
I don't know.. my name


When will you do this again?
I might do it tomorrow.


To Join:
* Short Answers*, read the info, and just do it! I would love if you left a comment so I can see who's doing it! Remember, it doesn't have to be an edited answer to the questions, you can post a whole conversation if you want!*

Already Doing it:
Be sure to leave a link in the Mcklinky so others can read the fun! Tell me what you think , too!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your presence. Feel free to share your opinions and perspectives in good spirit! :)