formerly Akeret haBayit in Training

Monday, December 14, 2009

A Young Maidens Daybook for Dec.14


Today… Monday, December 14, 2009

Outside my window…The freezing cold, dark night.

I am thinking…
How more than a quarter of the nation is enduring worse weather than I have experienced this year, and how dilligent and hard working I'll have to be to keep up with my new, growing, and full schedule.

I am thankful for…Everything, but more specifically, the ability to have a schedule and things to fill it. Also, I am thankful for being more comfortable materially than 75% of the earth's population!

I am wearing…
My capree pant pajamas and a small, close shirt, and large thin one on top.

I am reading…More Love to Thee, The Scarlett Letter (school)

I am creating…
A collage,a more orderly life.

One of my favorite things…
dreidel!

For education this week…
Completeing a lab, a test, and a book. Also, my mother and I will begin and continue several bible studies.

A keeper at home skill I am using/learning …
time management.

A spiritual lesson I’m learning…
I think I'm learning several things! To trust in Him, to rest in Him, and to live a life of love.

A godly character trait I plan to work on…
patience

Scripture I am memorizing…I am still going through 1 Cor.13, but several scriptures come through my mind daily, though in a subconcious manner.

I am praying to…be close to HaShem.

For the rest of the week…
I will be just trying to stay on schedule!

A picture I’d like to share…



No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your presence. Feel free to share your opinions and perspectives in good spirit! :)