formerly Akeret haBayit in Training

Monday, February 1, 2010

A Young Maiden's Daybook Feb.1

Link on sidebar

Today… Monday, February 1, 2010/ Shevat 16 5770

Outside my window… Mostly cloudy, very cold.

I am thinking… That I am hungry, need to tidy my room, hungry.

I am thankful for… My brother. Later today is his feature, here on this blog!!!!

I am wearing… A pair of jeans, with a turqoise-ish knee length skirt on top, and a white shirt. The jeans are cuffed on the bottom because they are too long, but I really like it.

I am reading… Around the World in 80 Days by Jules Verne.

I am creating… A letter and a collage.

One of my favorite things… Typing. No, good smelling shampoo. No, cats. No, my new camera. No, all these things.

For education this week… I did not do school this week (wasn't on purpose) and so I have about 18-25 lessons to catch up on.

A keeper at home skill I am using/learning … None at the present.

A spiritual lesson I’m learning… trust G-d.

A godly character trait I plan to work on… being in the moment so that I can show love to others and bless them.

Scripture I am meditating…
"Furthermore, we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called in accordance with his purpose..." Romans 8:28

I am praying for…
Guidance, open eyes, and to do well on catching up.

For the rest of the week…
S
tudies basically, Mom's birthday on Saturday, and a new challenge here!

A picture I’d like to share…

The flash blinded him. lol He thinks he's human. I know he does. ;)
Have a blessed day,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your presence. Feel free to share your opinions and perspectives in good spirit! :)