formerly Akeret haBayit in Training

Monday, February 8, 2010

A Young Maiden's Daybook Feb.8


Today… Monday, February 8 2010 / Shevat 25 5770

Outside my window… The clear night sky, the cold blue-ish snow.

I am thinking… I'm thinking, "What am I thinking?"

I am thankful for… Youtube.

I am wearing… My light blue skirt, my black undershirt with a black shirt with lace in front.

I am reading… Around the World in 80 Days by Jules Verne

I am creating… Letters and collage.

One of my favorite things… Youtube.

For education this week… As I said in my last post, catching up, and learning my new camera.

A keeper at home skill I am using/learning … None at present.

A spiritual lesson I’m learning… Trust in HaShem

A godly character trait I plan to work on… Diligence.

Scripture I am memorizing… None at present.

I am praying for… A safe journey for my aunt and cousin this week.

For the rest of the week… I want to feature my Mom on here, because her birthday was Saturday. Thursday, My aunt and cousin are coming from Colorado.

A picture I’d like to share…
Zoey and Zion

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your presence. Feel free to share your opinions and perspectives in good spirit! :)