formerly Akeret haBayit in Training

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Ah, Bloggy Sweetness

You know, I never thought that my blog would become as cool advanced as it is. I'm not well known (yet) , but I've come a long way from being a novice. I mean, I can fuss with HTML a bit, and coordinate my sidebars after years of practice . OK, maybe that doesn't count. ;) So far as popularity, I have made many sweet friends, and have taken on some hosting. Well, you may be wondering why am I boasting ranting like this. Well, I wanted to introduce two awesome facts.

First, my profile has had officially 1,000 views from July 13 2008 (when I began) until today.
Second, I unfortunately unconsciously passed my 100Th post (at least it was ironically significant and appropiate). But, I am 10/11 posts away from 200!!! I will make sure it is a good, appropiate to the occasion post.
For now, I need to get to bed, because I have some catching up to do in my studies tomorrow (no, I am not always behind *anxiously turns from side to side*)
Good night!

p.s- You may have noticed that a scheduled post was published today, Green Works or Lysol?, and this is the first of several special scheduled (say that 3 times fast*wink) posts that will be appearing every Sunday, in place of Weekly Aliyah.


2 comments:

  1. Congrats! Isn't it exciting to look back and see how far you've come? = )
    Blessings,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was enjoying your other blog on literature, but it wouldn't let me comment.

    Enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your presence. Feel free to share your opinions and perspectives in good spirit! :)