formerly Akeret haBayit in Training

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

When Life gives you Lemons, make Lemonade (of course)

I am SO honored to announce that sweet Katherine Sophia of Seek Him First  has awarded me the Lemonade award.


According to Miss Katherine Sophia and the ladies who tagged her, this award is for those who take life's lemons and make lemonade, and a reminder of what should be our reality,(please visit Miss Katherine Sophia's blog, just because and to visit the ladies' blogs who said this. I couldn't find the quote link, so)
"Better is a sour lemon where I can be with God and experience His forever undying love then the sweetest thing on earth with bitterness within my heart."
Thank you so much! I hope I can endeavor to deserve this award throughout my whole life, only through Him!
So, I'm tagging-

My Mother from Grace and Space 
My mother is an INCREDIBLE woman, and definitely deserves this award a dozen times over! She is a lovely example of making lemonade out of life's sour aspects.


Lady Scribbles from Lady Scribble's Book Lounge
This young lady definitely knows how to make lemonade ;) She is a shining example of contentment and making sour sweet!

Miss Serenity  from Femininity in a Feminist World
Lemonade just pours out of this young lady! (hope that doesn't sound horrible!) So I award her!

Loca Chica from Loca Chica
This young lady's posts always exhort me - and often in the area of contentment. Contentment = loving your life and situation even when its sour!

Hannah from Aspire
This young lady is a writer- and she writes about the sweet and sour in life- making lemonade with her words.

There! Thanks again, Katherine Sophia!

2 comments:

  1. Much thanks! :-)

    Love & Blessings,
    --Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gah! Emunah you make me blush with all your compliments. >_< Thanks so much for this award, and such a nice one too. I must tell you, secretly I've always longed for the day I'd get an award. ^_^

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your presence. Feel free to share your opinions and perspectives in good spirit! :)