formerly Akeret haBayit in Training

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Goodbye School,Hello Summer! I think...



(Press play to listen while you read)(My ultimate favorite summer song, just so you know.)
 I have something really BIG to say. Therefore, I am about to use the largest font size, PLUS caps.

I
HAVE
COMPLETED
FULL 
YEAR
OF 
SCHOOL
OFFICIALLY
TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, and did I mention it would also include bad grammar? Yes, its true, its so surreal to me- I still haven't fully grasped it. It has been a very difficult year at times, and I cannot say I handled it perfectly-very un-perfectly many times. But that's ok! CAUSE IT'S OVER NOW!!! YAY YAY YAY!!!
Now I'm going to give you a list of what I look forward/hope to be doing this summer/spring, because its still spring. Oh, yeah, the "I think" in the post title is because summer is too hot for me, and because its still spring.
Anyway, I got the idea for this from Hannah at Aspire, and it has been going around. So here we go! in no specific order...

Eat our homegrown strawberries at random times
 Go To the Beach MANY times
Spend fun time with friends and family
READ
WRITE

And that's all I have so far! Oh, and changing my blog and all! That's coming in June! 
Well, I must go, but I do want to write more about this years academic journey in another post.
Blessings!

2 comments:

  1. Yay!!!!!! :D Congratulations. And your summer list looks fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATULATIONS!! :) Im sure you did a wonderful job!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your presence. Feel free to share your opinions and perspectives in good spirit! :)