formerly Akeret haBayit in Training

Friday, June 4, 2010

Should be....

There's so many "should be"'s in life. Yes, I know that was bad grammar. There's things we should be doing, things we should be being, how we should be acting, living, blah blah blah. I finished school, so want to just relax, I mean, really defuse. But I can't, because I should be getting my life together, planning, doing, learning, being productive...its really looking like a 3 day break is all I'm going to have, until our traditional week of fun, and Shanda's of course. But it looks like I'm in a season of work in my life. Many things have been neglected, and many things forgotten. So I suppose- no, I'm determined, that this summer I am going to finish whatever I started, I'm going to continue learning in other areas, and I'm going to develop and become the person that HaShem wants me to be. And not just in my inner self, but how I live my everyday life, what I'm busy about doing, etc etc. Don't get me wrong, I'm going to enjoy myself...I really am. But I'm not going to be complacent...I'm really not.
You see, this past school year, I wanted to challenge myself with the cyber charter school. So I stuck to it. I wanted to quit so many times, but I felt that I couldn't look myself in the eye if I did. Ok, perhaps it wasn't so strong as that, but you get the point.
Anyway, so I did prove to myself that I could do it-I could, I can, and I did. But now its time to prove myself to myself (and others) in other areas. Because I'm growing up. Fast. And I have a feeling that if I don't do it now,(whatever it may be) it will pass me by, and I will regret it. SO...I have to do what I have to do, and I know that even if I don't see the reward at first, it will be worth it.
So, after that relieving rant, I want to say that yes, I've been neglecting my blogs, and I know I've said this before-that that's going to change, etc etc, but this time, I really mean it. Even if its one post a week, I'm going to, because maintenance is important, and I believe that HaShem wants to speak to others through this blog...which will have a new name and look by the end of the month, truly it will.
I will leave you with an inspiring quote, which very few people can live up to (to mimic Lemony Snicket's dark humor)...

"The impossible can be possible....IF YOU'RE AWESOME!!!!!" - Rhino the hampster from the Disney movie Bolt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your presence. Feel free to share your opinions and perspectives in good spirit! :)