formerly Akeret haBayit in Training

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

A Young Maiden's Daybook June 16

Today… Wednesday, June 16, 2010, Tammuz 3, 5770
Outside my window… Sunset light through the haze of clouds. A bit of hazy blue sky. LOTS of foliage.
I am thinking… how important consideration of other's thought process and feelings is.
I am thankful for… my mother.
I am wearing… Turquoise, bluish green, purple skirt with trees drawn out of black ink and accented with gold. Light light bluish-turquoise shirt.
I am reading… Wives and Daughter's by Elizabeth Gaskell
I am creating… two stories.
One of my favorite things… writing.
For education this week… writing, reading,music.
A keeper at home skill I am using/learning … doing all that needs to be done at once when you don't feel like doing it.
A spiritual lesson I’m learning… still, humility. Maybe its a life long thing? : D
A godly character trait I plan to work on… patience
I am praying for…
a miracle.
For the rest of the week… maintaining the garden we nearly exhausted ourselves to create.
A picture I’d like to share…

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your presence. Feel free to share your opinions and perspectives in good spirit! :)