formerly Akeret haBayit in Training

Friday, August 15, 2008

Daily life(I love it!)

This is my 5 yr. old cousin Angelique(named after Mom)

This is our miniture schounzer Nacho.I groomed him today(whew!)

This is our other dog(he's a pitbull) Leo. He's a scardy cat.lol

Ahhh.... daily life. For some people these two words bring feelings of drudery and
tiredness. But for others, it brings feelings of joy and fuffilment and excitement.I used to view everyday life as boring and uneventful. But thankdully, G-d has changed me and opened my eyes to see the beauty of life and everyday things.My mother also helped me with this. She helped me to look for the beutiful things in life, as well as to look on the good side of things like cleaning the toilets(something which I do not particularly enjoy, and which happens to be my particular job..I wonder why). Sometimes the duties and chores and studies and -okay, you get it- of everyday can become tedious and boring, and when we feel that feeling coming on us, we have to cry Galatians 5:22-23 says-"But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness,goodness,faithfullness,humility,self control."
Joy is a choice, not something you will just feel. You have to chose to smille,laugh,speak kindly, and be joyful.
I don't know if I've mentioned it, but I love photography.Well, Tuesday, my brother and my cousin were helping me help Mom by folding some clothes(oaky, it was more than some). So when we were finished, I thought I'd reward thm by having some fun with them. So I pulled out the camera and we began taking pictures. In fact, we took pictures throughout the day. I thought this would be a great way to add some fun into the chores. So here are some of the pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your presence. Feel free to share your opinions and perspectives in good spirit! :)