formerly Akeret haBayit in Training

Monday, December 21, 2009

A Young Maiden's Daybook Dec.21

Today… Monday, December 21, 2009

Outside my window… The snow is piled more than a foot high, and the sun is working hard in this 20-something degree weather.

I am thinking… How sick and tired I am feeling. And how much my body hurts. Yeah.

I am thankful for… My wonderful darling Mother, my camera, and my bed.

I am wearing…A mid-calf length black skirt with closed yellow and purple rose patterns, and a baige shirt with my favorite delicate pink sweater with little embroidered flowers.

I am reading… Nothing lately, still More Love to Thee.

I am creating… A collage! Ahhhh!!!(I scream with the fustration of not having it done yet)

One of my favorite things… My brother. Oh, a thing. Snow?

For education this week… Catching up on school work.

A keeper at home skill I am using/learning …Thouroughness? .....

A spiritual lesson I’m learning… Among all the things, I'll say to be out of myself, selfless.

A godly character trait I plan to work on…gentleness, and not critizing.

Scripture I am memorizing… none at the moment.

I am praying that… G-d would teach me, strenghthen me, help me, guide me, and free me.

For the rest of the week… School, todo lists, and TRYING TO KEEP A SCHEDULE!!! IT IS NECASSARY! YES, I AM YELLING! Ok, now I am not.

A picture I’d like to share…
Here's some fun. My brother, cousin, and dog, Leo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your presence. Feel free to share your opinions and perspectives in good spirit! :)