formerly Akeret haBayit in Training

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Ah, techie stuff : Blogging

I really LOVE LOVE LOVE EVOL my blog look. I really do. I almost can't stop looking at it. Except for when I have to eat and read and sleep and do other stuff. ;) I like doing bloggy stuff, like making buttons and what not. So I thought I'd post a little lists of what I've done on here, and my firsts.
  • I have made friends and pen pals. Made acquaintances, and follow such interesting blogs.
  • I've made several blog buttons and images for myself and a few others.
  • I've tried SEVERAL several templates, and tried making one. I've made my own headers, though.
  • I have reached the mark of 10 followers, and now I am at 12. Thank you!!!!! I am also on many blogs by following, mention, and blog lists. Thank you again!!!!
  • I've been tagged, once.
  • I've begun my own, I don't know what it is called(meme), but I host my very own "Weekly Aliyah". Which is presently on hold.
  • I've become the host of the remarkable "Short Answers", and love it! Thank you , Abigail.
  • I've begun A Young Maiden's Daybook. I love doing it- its so helpful for good, contistent blogging.
  • I wanted to add music, but I find it is a little cumbersome.
  • Lastly, be sure to check out my "About me and this blog" link on the "Welcome" text on the sidebar ;)

p.s- I want my blog to be loved, like I love other blogs, because then I know it is actually useful. Thank you again ,to all my followers.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your progress thus far! May there be much more to come!
    Blessings,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your presence. Feel free to share your opinions and perspectives in good spirit! :)