formerly Akeret haBayit in Training

Monday, January 11, 2010

A Young Maiden's Daybook Jan.11


Today… January 11, 2010, Tevet 25, 5770 ( a decade here, and a decade there)
Outside my window…The street, houses, some snow, and the cloudy sunset.
I am thinking…of the cottage I saw at this link, and how I might want to go to England or Spain for my honeymoon. Don't worry, I don't have anyone in mind, except my future husband of course...Don't know him, but we'll be married by then ;)
I am thankful... for my laptop.No, for my camera. No, for my clothes. OK, for all three.
I am wearing… A purple sweatshirt, a purple skirt, and legwarmers. I'm thinking about some socks, too. Its cold.
I am reading… The Fascinating Girl by Helen Andelin, and my bible.
I am creating… a letter. I want to finish my collage, but I am not creative in that forte, so its more like tedious effort than fun creativity.
One of my favorite things… Accents, preferably-Irish,Scottish,British, Australian,sometimes German...
For education this week… Finishing up the cyber semester, and a post coming up on that by the way.
A keeper at home skill I am using/learning …Diligence
A spiritual lesson I’m learning… faith
A godly character trait I plan to work on… self control. In body, mind, words, and actions. Scripture I am memorizing…I am not memorizing a scripture right now, but sometimes I have several running through my head.
I am praying for…my family, far and wide.
For the rest of the week… I'm working on a post about cyberschool, and Weekly Aliyah. In real life, we have guests and Shabbat on Friday, and in between now and then just stuff. ;)
A picture I’d like to share…Click here to Join

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your presence. Feel free to share your opinions and perspectives in good spirit! :)