formerly Akeret haBayit in Training

Monday, April 19, 2010

A Young Maiden's Daybook April 19


Today… April 19, 2010/ Iyar 4, 5770, 20 of the Omer
Outside my window… The leaves on the trees are almost full grown, the sun is shining and the sky is clear, and it is cold.
I am thinking… "How can it be so cold in April! I hope it doesn't rain Sunday!"
I am thankful for… My dog, Leo. He likes to be with me and follows me everywhere, and it warms my heart :)

I am wearing… My burgundy/maroon long skirt made by my Grandmother, and a long black, short sleeved shirt, suitable for a day of school in my room.
I am reading… Nothing, actually. I have two reviews of sorts that I want to do, on two self help-ish books.I don't usually do reviews, only when I think it will benefit other people.
I am creating… Nothing, actually ;)

One of my favorite things… The big book with 4 of Jane Austen's novels,that my aunt bought me.
For education this week… A portfolio on "The Crucible by Arthur Miller", and a Writing PSSA this Wednesday.
A keeper at home skill I am using/learning … Organization and planning?....

A spiritual lesson I’m learning… To put G-D first in my day, no matter what.
A godly character trait I plan to work on… Humility.
Scripture I am meditating on… post I wrote last week.
I am praying for… My father, he is sick. That it won't rain this Sunday.
For the rest of the week… Education....head shots for my cousin...tag party here on Friday...preparing for Sunday...preparing for test...test...school...trying to keep on my new schedule...thinking about my business...etc....etc...
A picture I’d like to share…
Leo :)

1 comment:

  1. Awwwe Leo is just adorable! :D
    Blessings,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your presence. Feel free to share your opinions and perspectives in good spirit! :)