formerly Akeret haBayit in Training

Monday, June 21, 2010

A Young Maiden's Daybook June 21



Today Monday, June 21, 2010/ Tammuz 8 5770
Outside my window lovely blue sky with fluffy clouds, in the 80's , so officially too hot for me, but sunny and summery.
I am thinkinghow its summer and we better get out there and start doing summery things.
I am thankful formy closest friend.
I am wearing my pajamas.To be explained later....
I am reading the same thing I was reading last week.
I am creatingvideo ideas??
One of my favorite things making videos.
For education this week well, mom's teaching an art class on Wednesday. There's always something to learn in some area of life or living.
A keeper at home skill I am using/learningdoing things on assigned days. Such as doing this post on Monday's.
A spiritual lesson I’m learning emuna.
A godly character trait I plan to work onpatience (why is it always the same ones over and over?)
For the rest of the week convalescing from a slight cold,thus still in pajama's. Art class on Wednesday, lots of things that need to be done at random times. : D
A picture I’d like to share
I am here to announce that this is the last time, unless I unexpectedly change my mind, that I will be doing A Young Maiden's Daybook. I will still be doing a post on Monday's, but you shall see next Monday. : D

2 comments:

  1. Aw, hope you feel better! Hmmm... what are you going to be doing next Monday? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the picture is fantastic! Cumulus clouds are my absolute FAVORITE!! I'm fascinated by the beauty and variety of clouds :P
    I'm praying for a speedy recovery from whatever is ailing your body!!
    I'm excitedly anticipating your post next Monday!!
    Blessings,
    LocaChica

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your presence. Feel free to share your opinions and perspectives in good spirit! :)