formerly Akeret haBayit in Training

Monday, July 12, 2010

Observations on Becoming~July 12

Its time again, though I can hardly believe it, for my observations on becoming. I made a, in my opinion, decent looking banner for these posts, but because I have to use the old editor, its resolution is terrible, and it looks-less than decent. *sigh*

Life is made of the little things

I think I mentioned something along these lines last week. It keeps recurring in my life lately-all the little things. We can keep waiting for something big to invest in-but the little things pile up or fade away, until we wake up and realize-it's the little things that matter.

Rainy days are soothing to my soul

The peaceful rain. I never thought I'd connect to it so much-I've always been moved by thunderstorms. But now-its the calmer rain that speaks to me. Of rest.Of peace. Of taking time. Of enjoying the moment.

I'm very tired :P

2 comments:

  1. little drops of water, little grains of sand...
    I memorized that and recited it at a homeschool group gathering when I was like 3 years old. But I forget it so easily. :P That is a good reminder...

    ReplyDelete
  2. great stuff. I love the rain too. Soft rain hard rain doesn't matter, I just love it!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your presence. Feel free to share your opinions and perspectives in good spirit! :)