formerly Akeret haBayit in Training

Friday, July 30, 2010

Well, Here I am

My last post wasn't very cheerful, of course. But here I am not a week later and in a better frame of mind, though there is that constant grieving pain. I was thinking yesterday that I can't imagine being the grasper of grief on a bigger scale-what must that be? I can't imagine it, and I wish it on no one. But who escapes it? I was thinking Wednesday that grief kind of seems like death-but while you're still alive.Truly, it is the biggest emotion that comes from a death, a loss. They are irrevocably connected. And though my amount of grief is nothing to those who have experienced the death of a human loved one, it is still grief.
But, as my mother says, we will be fine as long as we have each other. And we do  :) Plus a wonderful amount of incredible family and friends. We are going about our usual daily lives-well, now that I think about it, our days have not been usual at all.

Well, when it rains it pours. Its been drizzling for us for a long time, but Sunday night it started POURING and didn't stop for about three days. Now the storm is past (I hope) and we are left cleaning up the mess and rubble left. For me personally it rained in a lot of areas, but I also had great comfort in others. May G-D help us!
We have been to the pool twice this week, for the first time in more than a year, and it was very nice. Yesterday my brother and I went, and I am so sore now!! :p
I must go attend to some things, but hope to post later and almost definitely Sunday, since that is the day for observations on becoming.

Blessings to you all!
Katherine

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your presence. Feel free to share your opinions and perspectives in good spirit! :)