formerly Akeret haBayit in Training

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Well lookey here!

Surprise!!!! How do you like it? I think Hannah from Vivid Designs Studio did an absolutely marvelous job! it's been hard for me not to mention this all this time, but here it is, and I think it matches the new-ish name perfectly too! There's another surprise coming along as well, and to give you a small hint, it ryhmes with "frog tardy"... Yeah hopefully the terribleness of that rhyme example will get you off the trail... For now, enjoy the new look and thank you for your patience while I rearrange everything. :)
Blessings!

4 comments:

  1. 'Tis lovely, Katherine! The shades, the fonts, everything goes well together! Also, love your blog name! :)
    p.s. I believe I know what rhymes with "frog tardy"...hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Guinevere!!!! And you're a clever one aren't you?? :p
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome new look! I really like it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty!!! How fun! And I'm looking forward to the um... yeah... :D

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your presence. Feel free to share your opinions and perspectives in good spirit! :)